I used to love Coca-cola and probably still do but now that I have seen all the benefits of drinking water instead, I will never go back! Last year around this time I was encouraged to quit drinking pop for our wellness challenge at work and I am extremely glad that I did. Here are some reasons that don’t even have to do with the obvious fact that water is much better for you than pop.
- I don’t have to take a trip to the store every week to buy more pop, which I would have to take multiple trips lugging into the house.
- I have saved so much money that I used to spend on pop.
- I have so much more room in my fridge that used to be filled with cases of pop.
- I don’t have a bunch of partially full pop cans piling up all over my office that I would eventually have to dump out.
- I no longer have to take cans back to the store for their deposit.
- I can use the same water glass every day without having to worry about cleaning it or getting a new one every time I want a drink.
- I don’t get a craving for more water, unlike pop which I would continually crave.
- I have lost some extra weight without even having to try.
And that is just the reasons I can think of right now, I know I am forgetting some. By the way, everyone always asks me if it was hard to quit drinking pop and I always tell them “No, it was actually much easier than I expected”. So if you have been debating if you should quit pop & switch to water, I highly recommend that you try it out and discover all the benefits for yourself. You may never go back, I know I won’t! =)
The post Practical reasons I’m glad I started drinking water instead of pop, aside from how it’s better for you. appeared first on cmarabate.com.